Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Take my hand, let's go for a walk!!


Hello Lil Monsters, I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend so far!!

I been searching for a good trench coat for so long, well since last spring when my Marc Jacobs one ripped. I finally got one yesterday afternoon from Zara, I love it!! 

Wearing Trench Coat from Zara <3, FV21 Skirt, H&M Top & Leggings and shoes from Bakers ;)


Besos <3 
Keep it Trendy&&OutThere 

4 comments:

Miss Pepper Vintage said...

Love the color of your shoes darling!!
xoxo maureen

http://misspeppervintage.blogspot.com

Trendy&&OutThere said...

Thanks Doll! I love them they so comfy ♥

Fashion-Geek is 'Oh So Petite'! said...

Oooh love the coat, your look beautiful.
http://www.ohsopetite.blogspot.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Cute purple plats...Love a shot of colour to a neutral ensemble...Just found your blog- you're gorgeous dahling!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog