Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Retail Therapy

♣ HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY ♣
Here in NYC half of the population is wearing GREEN, lol is crazy all you see is drunk people walking down the streets lol!! Yay get with the spirit! Ok so how many of you are getting drunk tonight or are already drunk lol! Enjoy!! ♥

In another note I did some retail therapy, there's nothing better than shopping when you stress. Lately for some reason I been doing alot of online shopping, I guess cause is been so cold in NYC but now the weather is starting to get really warm yay today we suppose to hit 61 degrees!!! Ok with that said below are some stuff I order from Topshop.com & store.americanapparel.net


Can't wait to see how everything looks on ♥

****Spa Week takes place in the spring and the fall in the U.S. and Canada, The next Spa Week is April 11-17, 2011. I also found out of a  similar event called SpaFinder Wellness Week is taking place during March 21-17, 2011. So go check out your local spa's and find out treatments they have for $50 ;)****


8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY...can't wait to see all these goodies on you...thx for sharing

http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phuong said...

nice bag!

Travel In Style

Unknown said...

Hey girly come check out my blog I have a surprise for you...

Congratulations
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

SMD said...

Cute shopping picks! There are tons of drunk Irish people here in Boston too, and I can only be glad I'm not Irish! http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Loving that US flag top. :)SarahD

purse 'n boots said...

ahhhhhhh you got the fringe shorts I've been wanting on topshop!!! sooooo jealoussss!! have to let me know how they fit, although by the time i get around to ordering them, they will probably be long gone!! also, thanks sooooo much for your sweet comment, means the world to me!

xx
ashley <3

pursenboots.blogspot.com

Alyssa Pritchett said...

I love that floral mini corset :)

http://chicadolescent.blogspot.com/