Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cold Sunday Night

Winter seems to really love NYC, remember last post I mentioned that the weather was getting warm here in NY well guess what?! not really. This morning was so cold we only reached 25 degrees, oh dear spring pls come now!


Wearing FV21 Poncho and tights, My lovely Lita Boots, My favorite Bag (gift from my mom) && Top and skirt from H&M ♥


Lil monsters, I was thinking of creating a post about me lol I mean you ask me questions and I answer them.
Also starting this Friday I will be interviewing some of my artist friends, this week I will interview my sister Anny, my private make up artist. Stay tune ♥ Send me your questions to my email address dailystyledose@gmail.com or leave them on this post!!


   Make-up done by my sister Anny Glam!
Look for her on FB [ ANNY GLAM]

 HAPPY MONDAY LIL MONSTER!!
Keep it Trendy&&OutThere ♥


1 comment:

Alex said...

oh my goodness, that bag is adorable! I also love how you styled that poncho! I'm officially a follower :)