Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas Wish List ♥

OMG!! Is snowing in NYC!! Lil monsters can you believe its already December, its crazy how the time when by flying but I'm glad Christmas is around the corner, I can't wait to spend some quality time with my family and friends. Ok talking about Christmas I have made a list of what I want. You are more than welcome to buy me a present lol :D I'm in a very HAPPYYY mood today, maybe because I slept a lot lol♥

Pour La Victoire "May" Cutout Glitter Pumps



Flip Chanel Bag


Jimmy Choo Shoes



Jeffrey Campbell LIBBY 

Apple iPad

And I can keep on and on lol, but I think this is enough ok maybe a trip to VEGAS would be great too.

Tell Me lil Monster what do you want from Santa?! ♥

Besos♥




No comments: