Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's one of those nights....

First of all I want to truly apologize to my lil monsters I haven't been able to post any new pictures but here's some pictures I took couple of a weeks ago. I love the jacket I'm wearing is super warm and trendy! I love Coney Island and especially Nathans Hot Dogs <3
 

Wearing Guess Coat, H&M Hat, Levi's Jeans, Coconuts Boots.


These boots are by the far the most comfortable ever, I fell in love the instant I saw them!
I got them from a shoe store in the city but I'm pretty sure they have them online too just google coconuts boots, they also sell them in black!


Life is all about smiles and laughs!


Happy Holidays!! <3


Ladies keep it Trendy&&OutThere and don't forget to always SMILE & LAUGH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey beauty you have a nice blog! keep going<3