Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ted Sabarese- Hunger Pains

Hello Lil Monsters,

Today is a rainy day here in NYC, I got all dressed up and everything and Guess what?! I got super wet lol, so no pictures today but I promised tomorrow I will post some outfit pictures♥ Anyways look what I found while browsing the web, probably some of you have seen these pictures already taken by Ted Sabarese, but for you that haven't take a look at them. Tell me what you think would you wear any of these outfits to a party or dinner?! lol Personally I would, I love to be the center of attention and wearing one of these food dress will def. have everyone looking at me lol ♥ So what's next in fashion?









The One & Only Lady Gaga, and her raw meat dress!!
She's probably the only that can rock this look!



Keep it Trendy&&OutThere ♥

1 comment:

Irina said...

hi, i just found your blog and i have to say it's spectacular! i love your style! check out my blog and if you like it follow, i'll do the same!

www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
thank you!