Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Disney in Times Square

Disney finally opened a store on Times Square, the store is amazing!
The store is opened next to the new FV21 in Times Square, Disney is having a Friends & Family event from Nov. 11- 14, 20% off your whole purchase and 25% if you bring any shirt to be recycle. You should go and check it out.
Below are some pictures I took while I was there shopping, not for me but for my little niece and nephew, I'm such a bad aunt I spoil them too much lol.♥
I felt like a lil girl again, it was such a nice feeling to see kids so happy.

HULK!!!


So Cute♥

Spider Man Rocks!!

The holidays are here, I'm so into the holiday spirit.


My favorite Disney character from all times has to be Iron Man, especially after watching the latest Iron Man Movie. ♥

What's your favorite all time Disney character?

No comments: