Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Monday, August 30, 2010

YOU DESERVE A GLAM LOOK. EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF MAKE UP WITH ANNY GLAM ♥

Happy Monday Dolls ♥

I hope all of you enjoyed the weekend, here in NY the weather was perfect and I had a great weekend now back to reality lol.

In previous posts I mentioned I have the fortune to have a make up artist as a sister, well this past month she graduated and now she's a professional Make Up Artist, yay!! I'm so happy for her well anyways she finally got her business cards. So, Ladies if you ever have an event to attend and you need a make up look pls feel free to contact my sister and if you mention my blog she will give you 15% Discount not bad so ladies let's go party with a glam look. ♥



Have a wonderful week.

Keep it Trendy&&OutThere

No comments: