Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I ♥ NYC



I don't remember if I ever mentioned that I work in the fashion industry in NYC, if I haven't sorry guys. Working in the fashion industry has always been my dream. I been working in the fashion industry for a little more than 2 yrs, and I absolutely love it, especial because is NYC !!! ♥ So this passed weekend I started to sew again after months of not sewing anything, I made 2 floral print skirts but I forgot to buy zippers for it lol, so today on my brake I went to get zippers for my skirts and I decided to take pictures of the garment district, I always walk by there but I always forget my camera at my house or my office.

Walk of Fame ♥ Est. 1999





The walk of fame in the Garment District features a lot more designers but I couldn't take pictures of them I had to go back to work :D.
Hopefully one day you walk by and look down to see my name, that will be the best thing ever.







No comments: