Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back! Part 1

Lil monsters,

How's everybody doing? I hope everybody is enjoying Fall so far. I been M.I.A for quite some time, my schedule has got even crazier from the last time I posted, but I'm not complaining is the whole opposite I'm extremely happy! My career has taken a new whole direction which I'm super excited about it. I will start posting outfit pictures starting next week but meanwhile I would like to share some pictures of the place I have visited in the last months. Enjoy!

So I finally got the opportunity to visit 5 pointz, which is located here in NYC. If you ever get the chance to visit NY make sure you go to 5 pointz, is a whole new world full of art!

 5 Pointz (Queens, NY)
 



OMG!! I had the fortune to visit Los Angeles, CA, it was amazing. I had such an amazing time the weather was perfect, the people are so nice but the best part had to be my dinners lol, I ate tacos, in and out burgers and Thai food; so good!! 

Venice Beach, LA

Trendy&&OutThere <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty!! Absolutely ADORE VEnice beach.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle