Everything But Normal ♥

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where's the sun at?!

Is been a while since my last post but I been so busy at work, especially now that I work everyday. I have been shopping like crazy, getting ready for spring. :D
Below are some pictures of my last purchases ♥


I haven't wore neither one yet, I'm waiting for the weather to get warmer. The pink lace top looks amazing on. The white ruffle lace top fits a lil big around the chest but I like it so much that I'm still going to keep it lol.



I love these shoes they so trendy, the first day I wore them I got so many good compliments.
I haven't wore the skirt yet but I'm dying to, it fits so sexy but it runs a lil big I'm usually a small I had to get an x-small.



All of these items are from Forever 21. ♥

No comments: